Lotto24.co.uk sends weekly emails notifying you of trend alerts, limited-time promotions, new product launches and exclusive event invitations.
Login to subscribe and start receiving emails:
In every email, you have the opportunity to modify your email frequency. Click on “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any Lotto24.co.uk email.
Subscribed, but not receiving emails?
Add @Lotto24.co.uk to your “Contacts” or “Address Book”. Adding us to your safe sender list allows our emails to come safely into your inbox without them being placed in your junk or spam folder. Each program has different steps in order to do this.
Please click on the link for the software you have and follow the instructions:
BellSouth / AT&T webmail
Cox.net Classic Webmail
Cox.net Enhanced Webmail
Time Warner Cable
* TO ADD ADDRESSES TO SAFE SENDERS: CLICK SAFE SENDERS AND ENTER EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT YOU ALWAYS WANT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM.
AntiSpam works along with Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape and Yahoo, MSN/Hotmail to block spam mails before it reaches your inbox. To make sure emails reach you, you can add us to your Personal Friends list or Global Friends list. Here is how you can do that:
1. Start Norton AntiSpam, select Status & Settings tab.
2. Select AntiSpam.
3. Select Configure button - right hand side bottom of the screen.
4. Select Allowed List tab - second tab on the list of tabs.
5. Select Add.
6. Enter email address in the Email address box.
7. Select OK.
1. Find the spam assassin folder on your hard drive, and open it.
2. There would be a file named user_prefs. Open it with a text editor (such as Notepad).
3. If there is no such file, create it, instructions are available at this website.
4. Make a new line in the file. On that line, enter whitelist_from, followed by the address that you wish to whitelist. To whitelist the domain, enter @xxxxxx.com (replace the xxxxx with the domain name).
5. Save and close the file.